|WHAT WE DO
Conservation. Land Trust. Planning.
Historic Preservation. Education.
- Promote the preservation of the natural and built environments
of Watch Hill;
conserve, maintain, and enhance the scenic, open space
and historical values
and the character of Watch Hill, and support the continued
vitality and sustainability of the community; run educational
programs; and acquire and preserve interests in real property.
- In cooperation with the Watch Hill Fire District, manage
Watch Hill’s premier
natural resource, the barrier beach on Napatree Point,
known as the Napatree
Point Conservation Area.
- In cooperation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service,
protect the federally threatened piping plover, and other
- Run educational programs for children and nature walks
for all ages.
- Architectural design initiative - Provide limited free
design consultancy services
to Watch Hill property owners undertaking renovation or
embarking on new